Europe isn't so bad. I have made two discoveries in the past 24 hours that have made life good, and me less homesick (america-sick).
First Discovery (with some assistance from the one and only Max Sterling)
CHIPOTLE 3 BLOCKS FROM MY BUILDING.
It's not exactly the same... but it will do. I will be able to provide a list of exact specifics that differ if you would like. You can request this by leaving a comment on this post. yay for my favorite american version of mexican food!
Discovery #2
A sketchy convience store a few blocks from by building that sells the 3 things I have been searching all of London for.
1. Yellow mustard
2. peanut butter with corn syrup and lots of other chemicals
3. ritz crackers
WHAT ARE THE ODDS!!?? All in one place! Sure the sizes are tiny, and I was not ready to shock the store clerk by buying his entire stock out at once, so I resisted my American ways and only bought one of each. But I can't promise that I will do the same next time I go there... Yay for crackers, not biscuits, and high fructose corn syrup!

No comments:
Post a Comment