subtext

Keep track of me while I study at LSE!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things I Will Never Eat - Week 1

Alright so as I have been forced to change my shopping ways and go grocery shopping more often (since British food manufacturers don't believe in preservatives... I miss American chemicals), I keep noticing all of these weird things that grocery stores carry. There are so many, too many to show you in one post (and at one time, its overwhelming and I am not trying to make anyone puke here), soI have decided to create a weekly post that I will call: "Things I Will Never Eat."

Here is the first, and this week's installment
Sausage Bites

British people really love meat, and there are tons of things you can buy at the store that contain sausage/mince meat and croissant/bread combinations. The sausage bites were an automatic winner in my book, because they were packaged in bulk! Of course, the one thing I will never buy, comes in my favorite packaging form. Sausage Bites are extra weird cause they have to be refrigerated. I hate when my mom puts the bread in the fridge, so I really will never eat these things. The low price also makes me extremely skeptical. Also I hate croissants and pork sausages soooooo I give this an "ew."

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute. Perhaps I need to move to London (I hate preservatives!) haha

    ReplyDelete