subtext

Keep track of me while I study at LSE!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween in London!

Halloween exists! I have been noticing all sorts of Halloween-y things popping up around London. Deocrations at the grocery store, Halloween candy being sold at stores, posters for Halloween parties and even costume stores! Which are actually called fancy dress stores?
Anyways, I am extremely excited, because Halloween is my second most favorite holiday ever... April Fool's Day is my first.
Here is a picture of my favorite Halloween related item I have seen so far:

mmmm chocolate skulls.
What I really want are those candy corn pumpkins, but they are nowhere to be found here. Thankfully my mom bought some before I left, so I didn't have to miss out completely (I didn't bring them with because they would have taken up suitcase space that was used for clothes/shoes instead).
I don't know what I am dressing up as yet, that will be decided last minute, as it always is. But pictures will follow!

1 comment: