One of the good decisions I have made while I have been here in London so far was joining a gym. The LSE student gym is not free, and not great, so I decided to take my business elsewhere and joined Gym Box which is just a few blocks away from my building, so its really convenient. The gym is really cool, its hip and everyone is young and friendly. There are tons of fun classes that are all included in the membership. So far I have done "Beat Box," "Sweaty Yoga," "World Class Abs" and lots of others. From 6-8pm every night they have a life DJ come and blare live techno music and are always playing upbeat music at all other hours. Here is what the place looks like. (kinda)
Artsy entrance to the gym. (Those are a bunch of boxing gloves)
Inside the gym, with a full size boxing ring!
No comments:
Post a Comment