A collection of Melanie's adventures while abroad at The London School of Economics.
subtext
Keep track of me while I study at LSE!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Welcome back to London
Here is the weather forecast for the next 5 days. Big surprise. Temperatures don't look too bad though. Good thing I brought like ALL of my winter stuff back with me from break.
Just got back on Saturday night, so the blog will resume soon!
The temp was not too bad while we were there, but never saw the sun, till the day we left. Hope you get too see max before he moves back stateside! Be well and enjoy the rest of your time there. Will check up on you via your blag! p.s. tell Alex, that Sam and I played with Jennifer Hudson's baby on our return flight form London.
The temp was not too bad while we were there, but never saw the sun, till the day we left. Hope you get too see max before he moves back stateside! Be well and enjoy the rest of your time there. Will check up on you via your blag!
ReplyDeletep.s. tell Alex, that Sam and I played with Jennifer Hudson's baby on our return flight form London.