On Thursday, I took a little field trip with The Marketing Store to the UK McDonald's offices to present some of the projects I have been working on. Not that the meetings themselves were all that interesting, but I am writing about my journey because I felt like James Bond when I walked in the entrance. It is like a secret lair, the door into McDonald's offices is right next to a McDonald's restaurant on a main street. But the door is unmarked, and you have to push a button to get buzzed in. SO COOL.
Can you spot the correct door? Hint: it's not the one that guy is entering.
Well maybe its not all that sneaky now that I am looking at the picture again, but the McDonald's offices in the US are certainly not that stealthy, so I guess I was easily impressed!

No comments:
Post a Comment