I know that you may be enjoying these re-occurring "things I won't eat" posts, and I hope you are, because I am certainly not. The sad part is that I find these atrocious foods on the same shelves of things I buy at the grocery store, and I don't like the idea of that. I also don't like the fact that it is unlikely that I will run out of things to post on this topic. I am going to suggest that the grocery store creates an aisle for "gross foods" the next time I am there, so I can avoid these unsightly products when I am trying to find the few acceptable food products they sell.
Anywho, here is the latest installment for this week... MACARONI CHEESE!
No. I did not forget the 'and.' it's just macaroni-cheese. and if that is not untrustworthy enough, it comes in a can, pre-WWI style (big surprise). I was tempted to buy a can and open it up just to see what it looks like, but I have this feeling that it will have some sort of green hue. And I do not enjoy throwing up, so I passed on that. I also don't know why anyone would even bother trying to make a Mac and Cheese product when Kraft has already perfected that category.
The best part: Macaroni Cheese is located on the shelf right next to the infamous "All Day Breakfast." That arrangement is one thing that DOES make sense in this country.
you should make sure Courtney reads this entry since she is a Kraft employee could be an ad for kraft mac and cheese xoxo mommmy
ReplyDelete