Happy Thanksgivings everyone!!
Now, some of you may think that because I am in London, that Thanksgivings does not exist, and I have missed out on the best meal of the year. This is half true.
Thanksgivings does not exist, but yesterday I appointed myself the official Thanksgivings ambassador and spent my day telling everyone just what Thanksgivings is, and why they should be jealous of my dinner plans.
I had plenty of people to tell, since I had class AND work on Thursday! That's a first.
Anyways, the good thing is that I didn't have to miss out on Thanksgiving dinner. Alex's parents are still living in London for another few weeks, and they hosted a Thanksgiving dinner at their flat. There was SO much food, and it was DELICIOUS! We had turkey with gravy and cranberry sauce, stuffing, green beans, mushrooms, butternut squash risotto, mashed potatoes and baked root vegetables, and for desert, pumpkin pie, apple pie and gelato! I am basically drooling right now thinking about it.
The best part is there were tons of leftovers. Check out my fridge right now.
British people were educated and my stomach was filled. So mission accomplished.
No comments:
Post a Comment