Today I did something really cool that I have wanted to do for a longgg time.
I went to a Manchester United game! And it was SOO much fun! Manchester is about a 2 hour train ride away from London, so I bundled up and made a day trip out of it.
Accompanying me on my journey (well actually, I went with them...) were Rachel and Tyler, and one of Tyler's high school friends. We had a really good time, and we picked a great game to go to... Man U played Blackburn, and they beat them 7-1! It was ridiculous and everyone was going crazy.
Have some pics from the day:
The pre-game pub
Me - really excited to be at the stadium
Umm. This is crazy. At all UK sports games, you are not allowed to bring your beer to your seat. You can buy it at the stands inside the stadium, but you can't bring it inside the stands with you. And there are no vendors walking around inside during the game. Do they realize how much money they are not making??
The field.
There were 74,850 people hanging out and watching the game with me.
It's called The Theater of Dreams for a reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment