subtext

Keep track of me while I study at LSE!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ice Skatin'

Since the semester is coming to an end and my year abroad is almost over, I have been on this "carpe diem" streak of overcoming my laziness and making cool plans. In this spirit, I bought tickets to go ice skating in front of The Tower of London, my favorite attraction in England.

I dragged Jeremy and Alax along with me, here we are on the rink!

Look at how much FUN we are having! 

We actually did have a really good time. I tried to channel my figure skating skills from when I was 7, and I guess it kinda worked cause I didn't fall! Alax was an oddly good skater, I bet if someone gave him some sequins he could have put on a pretty good show.

And here are a few pictures of the skatin' scenery.


No comments:

Post a Comment