So I have decided to finally give in. But really, he should have been careful what he wished for, because I'm gonna write whatever I want.
Jack is one very very lucky person because I am his neighbor. He lives down the hall from me and has a full tea set in his room, and more clothes than fit in his closet.
Jack is from a 'hamlet' in England and has a ridiculously thick accent that I often pretend to understand, but his British-ness basically ends there. Here are some more facts about Jack.
He likes
- The NFL
- Ryan Sheckler
- Skateboarding
- Fall Out Boy
- Baseball hats
- Obama
- To wear women's dress socks (GIVE THEM BACK!)
- Protein shakes
- Aviator sunglasses
- America
- The royal family
- Harry Potter
- Puppies
- Living in the second-best country in the world
- When people touch his hair
- Cleaning pots after he cooks
That kinda puts a face to the name, I guess

I thank you for sharing Jack with us!
ReplyDeleteNow no one can say "You don't know Jack"!
Waiting for the post about the TMS Holiday Party!
You spelt "lose" wrong.
ReplyDeleteyou spelled 'spelled' wrong
ReplyDelete