Hope you all had a great weekend! I am mainly saying that because I DID!! And i'm gonna tell you about it.
Don Hoffman joined me in dreary, rainly London this weekend and we had a really good time.
We had a sleepover at The Landmark again, which is half awesome half sad, because I eventually have to return to my dungeon dorm room after being spoiled with a big bed, satin-y sheets and a shower that is bigger than an airplane bathroom.
So besides having a hotel party, we went to The British Museum on Saturday, which was really cool! It is only a few blocks from my room, but I have never visited it since I have been here, so the trip was long overdue. We saw the Rosetta Stone and a bunch of mummies, which are always my favorite. There was also a exhibit all about the history of money, which was cool.
The museum was really impressive, and we didn't have a chance to see everything, so maybe I will go back sometime soon!
After that, we got tickets to the broadway production "We Will Rock You." It's a musical that features a bunch of Queen songs, and it was really good! The story was funny and cute, and the cast was really talented and we really enjoyed it! We were also able to get really great seats which made it even better!
We were also able to watch the second season of the BBC Office (the original one with Ricky Gervais) which Jack lent to me, so I would say it was a productive weekend overall!



No comments:
Post a Comment