subtext

Keep track of me while I study at LSE!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Go Steelers!

The Bears Break My Heart
I am so sad. Probably just like all 2 of you who are reading this are too. I was so excited to display my American and Chicago pride last night during the Bears game. I went to an American sports bar nearby that I usually go to on Sundays to watch NFL games with Jack. Usually I don't care much about who is playing, but this time I did!! I even wore my Bears shirt for extra luck! The bar was really crowded with a whole bunch of Americans which was funny, a lot of Packers fans which was weird, and a lot of beer which I pretended to like.  
The Packers are the worst but somehow they managed to win, so therefore I will only be watching the Super Bowl for the commercials this year, just like last year and the year before that and pretty much every year.

1 comment:

  1. melly, i am one of those 2 people. I keep up with you girl!

    ReplyDelete