subtext

Keep track of me while I study at LSE!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Toy Fair

So yesterday I went to a convention called The Toy Fair for work to check out some new toys coming out and possible Happy Meal adaptations. It was a fun break from being in the office, and they had some really cool stuff! The convention itself was massive- with different toy manufacturers, licensors and design companies at each booth. Here is a shot from the top floor.


I would have loved it so much if I was younger. I mean, I did still love it, but the place was any kids dream! Every type of toy on the market, all in one room, all at the same time! Well actually it was my dream too. There was so much cool stuff!!
And I felt like a true London-er, cause there weren't any tourists there. SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment