Pickled Eggs.
England just loves to can and bottle stuff up. And English people have an obsession with eggs, so really, seeing this at the grocery store didn't surprise me all that much, it just grossed me out.
I can handle throwing a fried egg on a burger, putting one in the middle of a pizza or even chopping up a boiled one and drenching it in mayonnaise for an 'egg mayo' sandwich. Not that I would eat any of that, but I can see that those combinations make a small amount of culinary sense.
But tossing some hard boiled eggs into a can of vinegar??? Huh? How are you even supposed to eat them? Do you cut them up and put them on crackers? I don't even want to think of other options, because the thought of those eggs cut up is icky enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment