I know I have been really bad about posting lately (my mom has been notifying me of this frequently) and I'm sorry I have neglected you, my cherished reader(s).
But I have been really busy being and LSE student, which apparently means I have to study now? We only have two more weeks of classes before spring break! I can't believe how fast this past semester has gone!
This weekend I am going to Zermatt, Switzerland to snowboard (YESSS) and then next weekend my lovely sister Alex comes to visit for the week and we are jetsetting to Barcelona for a few days! So I am really trying to squeeze in some studying and preparation for the mock exams that I have in my classes the week before my spring break, and with my weekends booked up, I have had to resort to doing homework during the week. The horror!
Other than there not being enough hours in the day, everything is going really well and I will make sure to make my post about Zermatt EXTRA spactacular for you when I get back after this weekend!
Thanks for stickin' around!
Enjoy it all. I'm sure you and Alex will have a blast. I know she is very excited. xoxo Aunt Wendy
ReplyDelete