subtext

Keep track of me while I study at LSE!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Arts and Crafts

Today was my first full day at TMS. The morning was a bit bumpy... between my account not being activated in the UK and my computer having a French keyboard, which really shouldn't have been a problem since I took French in high school, but I am realizing that was actually a long time ago :(
Eventually everything came together, and I was no longer completely useless without computer access.
After lunch, I went with some of the other McDonald's account team to the local library where TMS creatives are giving back to the community project by re-designing the children's section to make it more kid friendly and colorful.
Creatives from TMS designed window decals and sketched a jungle scene on the walls, I helped out with the painting, but I am not sure if I was really a help or if I just caused more work in the end with all of the touch ups they had to do to the parts I painted!

Here is a picture of our work in progress... already a huge difference from the plain white walls we started out with!

SO CUTE RIGHT? The Marketing Store hires talented people.

1 comment: